Fragments of the following marked hiking trails run through Wolsztyn Forest District:
- Blue tail: Nowa Wieś Zbąska - Grójec Wielki - Wielka Wieś - Kopanica - Wilcze - Rudno - Świętno - Kaszczor - Wieleń - Olejnica - Górsko - Boszkowo. The trail of total lenght of 60.4km is one of the longest lowland trails in Poland. The initial part of the trail run through the western part of the Obra valley to Kopanica. The remaining pierce stretches through the woods and towns by the Zbąszyń Lakes chain. Past Świętno the trail crosses the valley of Southen Obrzański Channel. The final part goes along the banks of "Przemęt lakes"
- Yellow trail: Świętno - Obra - Wolsztyn - Karpicko - Ruchocki Młyn - Kuźnica Zbąska; 33.3km long trail constitutes the piece of a longer trail. At first the trail leads through a forested region of inland dunes, then through the Southern Obrzański Channel, later through Dojca valley and forest areas to finish with wooden areas along the Dojca valley.
- Red trail: Osetna Młyn - Zawada - Zachodzko - Miedzichowo - Łomnica - Przychodzko - Strzyżewo - Czarny Dwór - Dąbrówka Wlkp. - Bronikowo - Chlastawa - Kosieczyn - Nowa Wieś - Nowa Wieś Zbąska - Perzyny - Przyprostynia - Zbąszyń - trail 57.5km long.
The following cycling trails and marked cycling trips trails run through Wolsztyn Forest District and lands of its territorial range:
Within Wolsztyn commune boundaries:
- Yellow trail - "Crane Trail" - 10.5km long by Wolsztyn Lake and along overflow areas of River Dojca. On the way you may see numerous nature monuments and nesting places of cranes and other rare birds.
- Blue trail - "Bird Paradise" - 9.8km long runs by Bierzyna Lake mostly through reeds and brushwood where rare birds like European bitterns, common redshanks and green plovers nest.
- Brown trail - "Knutla bathing beach" Wolszyn - Niałek Wielki - Święte Lake - Obra - Berzyna - Wolsztyn. Circular trail of 17.2 km leads from Wolsztyn to the bathing beach by Święte Lake (Knutla). On the way one can see numerous nature monuments e.g. complex of post-Cistercian sacred buildings.
- Red trail - "Lily-of-the-valley trail" Wolsztyn - Karpicko - Tłoki - Stara Dabrowa - Nowa Dąbrowa - Wroniawy - Borki - oak by Middle Channel of Obra. The trail of 19.5km partly leads through enbankments of old river bed of River Obra. The most impressive spots on the trail include palace and park complex from 19th century in Wroniawy.
- Green trail - "Swedish earthworks" Wolsztyn - Karpicko - Tłoki - Stara Dąbrowa - Gościeszyn - settlement "Swedish earthworks" - Błocko - Gościeszyn. Trail of 21.3km leads throug a series of tourist curiosities of the region e.g. urban park in Wolsztyn, ecological lands "Kobyle Błoto", palace and park complex in Gościeszyn, 8th and 9th century settlement near surface nature monument.
Within boundaries of Siedlec commune:
- Bike trip no. 1: Siedlec - Grójec Mały - Grójec Wielki - Wąchabno - Siedlec (32km).
- Bike trip no. 2: Siedlec - Stara Tuchorza - Nowa Tuchorza - Boruja - Mariankowo - Siedlec (30 km).
- Bike trip no. 3: Siedlec - Kopanica - Podborowo - Rów Grabowski - Jez. Kopanickie - Kopanica (20 km).
- Bike trip "Nature attractions": Siedlec - Reklin - Stara Tuchorza - Tuchorza - Belęcin - Zakrzewo - Godziszewo - Chobienice - Wojciechowo - Nieborza - Siedlec (22 km).
- Bike trip "Places of rememberance": Siedlec - Żodyń - Kopanica - Wielka Wieś - Mała Wieś - Wąchabno - Grójec Wielki - Chobienice - Wojciechowo - Nieborza - Siedlec (20 km).
- Bike trip "Wooden folk buildings": Siedlec - Reklin - Stara Tuchorza - Tuchorza - Nowa Tuchorza - Boruja - Karna - Wojciechowo - Nieborza - Siedlec (20 km).
Within boundaries of Zbąszyń commune:
- Yellow trail "Greater Poland insurgents' trail" - 19km long leads from Zbąszyń to Miedzichów and initially runs through a tarmac road to Nowy Dwór later to switch to forest dirt roads all the way to Miedzichów. Landmarks include 18th century wooden church dedicated to St. Wawrzyniec of Łomnica.
- Green trail - "Lake Błędno trail" - 20km long around Lake Błędno (Lake Zbąszyńskie).
- Black trail - "Cottager buildings trail" - 25km long, runs from Nowy Tomyśl through villages with historic wooden buildings in cottager style e.g. Paproć, Chojniki, Grubsko, Chrośnice all the way to Zbąszyń. The trail partially runs through forest lands of the Forest District.